Kashagawigamog Lake House
Large cottage with Guest House
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathroom(s)
- 1 Bunkie (sleeps 4)
- Max. Adults 6
The Lake House on Kashagawigamog Lake - One of Our Beautiful Haliburton Cottage Rentals
Why Choose The Lake House for Your Family Vacation?
- Beautiful Lake House and BONUS Guesthouse on the sandy shores of Kashagawigamog Lake, part of the Haliburton Highlands’ famous 5-lake chain – plenty of water to explore
- Northwestern exposure on a ¾ acre lot with 310 feet of sandy shoreline and expansive view of the lake
- Nestled in the quiet community of Ingoldsby, the Lake House is an easy drive to Minden or Haliburton and The Haliburton School of Fine Arts
- Flat, spacious lakefront lawn right down to the lakeside platform and dock with plenty of space to sit and a shallow sand entry for easy access to the water
- Family vacation traditions have been enjoyed for generations at The Lake House on Kashagawigamog Lake - Start yours today!
- This Lake House and bonus Guesthouse is an excellent value for a family of 12 who want a spacious lakefront accommodation
Family Activities to Enjoy While Staying at The Lake House:
- A canoe, 2 kayaks and 2 stand up paddle boards (SUPs) available for guest use
- Excellent swimming with 310’ of sandy shoreline with shallow waters and a gradual slope
- Large lake-view deck with outdoor dining and BBQ for the cottage chef, plus a fire pit for those evening marshmallow roasts
- Marina just 10 minutes away if you would like to rent a larger boat and cruise Kashagawigamog
- Kashagawigamog's 5 lake chain is stocked with Lake Trout, with other fish species such as Black Crappie, Whitefish, Large and Smallmouth Bass, and Walleye
6 of the Best Features of Kashagawigamog Lake The Lake House:
- Enjoy all day sun, sand and beautiful views at this one of a kind Haliburton cottage
- The Lake House: 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms – bunk room for children!
- Large eat-in kitchen with adjoining laundry room and nook for your morning coffee while overlooking the lake
- Just off the kitchen there is a large games room overlooking the deck and the lake
- Large family area with piano, sitting area with HD TV and comfortable living room - If you are musically inclined enjoy the piano for a sing along
- BONUS Guest House included with this Haliburton Vacation Property, complete with sitting area, full kitchenette, two bedrooms (accommodating a maximum of 2 adults with 2 children), 4-piece bathroom, TV and a deck at the water’s edge with a small BBQ and a fabulous view of the lake
How Cottage Care Rentals Can Help With Your Vacation at The Lake House?
- Concierge services available that offer cleaning and linens
- Timely information leading up to your vacation
- Careful matching of guests to cottages
- Assistance in finding the right activity or dining experience in the Haliburton Highlands
Your one non-shedding/non-water adult dog is welcome at Kashagawigamog Lake The Lake House
Your team at Cottage Care Rentals "TeamCCR' has an amazing BLOG - filled with cottage inspiration, tips and much more - please visit, enjoy and share! https://www.teamccr.com.
#cottagecarerentals on Facebook and Instagram to share your family fun at the cottage with us!
When you rent a cottage with Cottage Care Rentals you are automatically signed up to receive our blog posts.
- Cleaning Supplies
- Laundry Facilities
- Pillows and Blankets Provided
- Starter Supply of Paper Products
- Coffee Maker
- Fridge and Stove
- Kitchen Linens
- Pots and Pans
Bedroom 1 Upper Level
- Double Bed(s) (1)
- Free Standing Fan
Bedroom 2 Upper Level
Bedroom 3 Upper Level
Bedroom 4 Upper Level
Main House has 4 pc with Tub and Shower; Guest House has 4 pc with Tub and Shower
Guest House - Fully equiped and private.
- Sleeps 4
- Maximum Adults: 2
- BBQ (Refillable Propane)
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Double Bed(s) (1)
- Single/Single Bunk (1)
- Television with HDMI (1)
- Board Games
- DVD Player (1)
- Stereo Player (1)
- Television with HDMI (2)
- BBQ (Refillable Propane)
- Beach Chairs
- Fire Pit
Please purchase campfire wood locally.
- Canoe (1)
- Kayak (2)
- Stand-up Paddle Board (SUP) (2)
Important guest information:
- Pillows and blankets are provided.
- Bed, bath and kitchen linens are not provided - you will need to bring your own, unless otherwise arranged during the booking process.
- A starter supply of tissue, paper towel and toilet paper is provided - please replenish what you use.
- You will need to clean the cottage and grounds as well as remove the garbage when you check out.
- BBQ Gas is provided
A Welcome Book, located on the kitchen table, contains important guest information - please ensure you familiarize yourself with its contents, such as:
- Garbage information
- Location of cleaning supplies
- Power failure instructions
- Primary contact information
Should we have to do an emergency clean and/or remove any garbage, fees will be applied per the Terms and Conditions you agreed to.
All of our cottages are checked in between each group of Guests to confirm that everything is in order for your arrival.
- Check in time is 4:00pm and check out is at 11:00am.
You will need to bring proper size life jackets for everyone participating in water activities.
The Owner appreciates you enjoying the cottage and we all hope you have a wonderful vacation.
- Region: Algonquin/Haliburton Highlands
- Closest Town: Minden
- Lake: Kashagawigamog Lake
- Exposure: North
Rates & Optional Services
*There is an Service Fee of $200.00 + $26.00 HST = $226.00 with every booking. This helps us run our platform and provide services such as 7/24 support on your trip.
2020-06-01 to 2020-08-31
|N/A||$2,990 *||1 Weeks|
- Cleaning: $200.00 per stay plus HST
- Linens: $245.00 per stay plus HST
There is a deposit required of 30% of the rental rate plus the Service Fee and HST upon booking and we will use your VISA, MC or Discover card for that.
The balance is due 30 days in advance of your arrival by email transfer, post-dated cheque or credit card.
Thank you for choosing us to create your cottage memories!
Review of W. . M.'s stay in Jun 2018
Submitted: Mar 2019