Salerno Lake Twisted Log Cottage
One of the most fabulous hand-built log cottage experiences in this region
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathroom(s)
- No Pets
- Max. Adults 8
Twisted Log on Salerno Lake - One of Our Every Season Executive Haliburton Cottage Rentals
Why Choose Twisted Log for Your Family Vacation?
- One of the most fabulous hand-built log cottage experiences in the region
- Winter or summer Twisted Log on Salerno Lake is the perfect vacation spot for your family
- A Full Service Cottage Rental – Linens and Cleaning included
- Large private lakefront cottage on a private property with many relaxation stations
- Guests love the large Cottage, air conditioning, WiFi and modern amenities
- Study the colours, knots, contours and shear amazement of the creativity put into the design and décor by the Owners
Family Activities to Enjoy While Staying at Twisted Log:
- Geocaching in one of the 7 Hamlets that make up the "Geocaching Capital of Canada"
- Two kayaks and two stand-up paddle boards (SUPs) available for guest use
- Great fishing for largemouth & smallmouth bass, walleye & more
- Winter snowshoeing, skiing are ice fishing in the area
- Private dock with a deep clean swimming area
6 of the Best Features of Salerno Lake Twisted Log:
- Four bedrooms all with ensuite bathrooms
- Open area kitchen, dining and living room with 30’ logs spanning across
- Reclaimed logs out of the local Irondale River; Most of the logs are over 100 years old when timber was driven by water to markets in the south
- Winter or summer at Twisted Log is the perfect family vacation cottage
- Very spacious upper and lower decks, BBQ’s on both levels and a fire pit area
- Pool table for indoor enjoyment
How Cottage Care Rentals can help with your Vacation at Twisted Log:
- Concierge Services that include Linens and Cleaning
- Timely information leading up to your vacation
- Careful matching of guests to cottages
- Assistance in finding the right activity or dining experience in the Haliburton Highlands
Salerno Lake Twisted Log Cottage is a pet-free environment.
Your team at Cottage Care Rentals "TeamCCR" has an amazing BLOG - filled with cottage inspiration, tips and much more - please visit, enjoy and share! https://www.teamccr.com.
#cottagecarerentals on Facebook and Instagram to share your family fun at the cottage with us!
When you rent a cottage with Cottage Care Rentals you are automatically signed up to receive our blog posts.
- Bed and Bath Linens Provided
- Bed Linens Provided
- Cleaning Supplies
- Laundry Facilities
- Pillows and Blankets Provided
- Starter Supply of Paper Products
- Coffee Maker
- Fridge and Stove
- Kitchen Linens
- Pots and Pans
Wine fridge in the kitchen island. Fully equipped kitchen - Oversize kitchen aid appliances, convection microwave, gas / convection oven.
Master Bedroom with Ensuite
Main floor, private deck overlooking the lake
Bedroom 2 with ensuite
- Double Bed(s) (2)
- Queen Bed(s) (1)
Bedroom 3 with ensuite
- Double Bed(s) (1)
- Queen Bed(s) (1)
Bedroom 4 with ensuite
3pc main floor, 3 pc ensuite, full ensuite, 3 pc lower level
- Board Games
- DVD Player (1)
- Pool Table
- Telephone (Local Calls Only)
- Television with HDMI (3)
- BBQ (Charcoal)
- BBQ (Refillable Propane)
- Beach Chairs
- Deck Chairs
- Dock Ladder
- Fire Pit
- Outdoor Shower
- Parking Spaces (4)
- Patio Furniture
- Kayak (2)
- Stand-up Paddle Board (SUP) (2)
Cottage Care Rentals Exclusive Signature Concierge Services are available for guests Twisted Log Cottage.
- This cottage comes with a cleaning and full linen service. We ask that you kindly tidy and do the dishes prior to your departure.
- Bed, bath beach and kitchen linens are provided.
- You are responsible to bring proper sized life jackets for everyone planning to enjoy water activities.
- BBQ gas is provided. You will need to bring or purchase locally additional Toilette Tissue, Paper Towels and Kleenex for your use and to supplement the starter supply for the next Guests.
- All of our cottages are inspected between each group of Guests to confirm that everything is in order for your arrival.
- Check in time is 4:00pm and check out is at 11:00am.
You will need to bring proper size life jackets for everyone participating in water activities.
The Owner appreciates you enjoying the cottage and we all hope you have a wonderful vacation.
- Region: Algonquin/Haliburton Highlands
- Closest Town: Minden
- Lake: Salerno Lake
- Exposure: North East
*There is an Service Fee of $270.00 + $35.10 HST = $305.10 with every booking. This helps us run our platform and provide services such as 7/24 support on your trip.
2020-06-01 to 2020-08-31
|N/A||$4,500 *||1 Weeks|
|Fall, Winter, Spring|
2020-09-01 to 2021-05-31
|$500 *||$3,500 *||3 Nights|
2021-02-11 to 2021-02-16
|$645 *||$4,500 *||3 Nights|
2020-10-08 to 2020-10-12
|$645 *||$4,500 *||3 Nights|
2020-12-20 to 2021-01-03
|$645 *||$0 *||3 Nights|
There is a deposit required of 30% of the rental rate plus the Service Fee and HST upon booking and we will use your VISA, MC or Discover card for that.
The balance is due 30 days in advance of your arrival by email transfer, post-dated cheque or credit card.
Thank you for choosing us to create your cottage memories!