Little Benoir Lake Tall Pines
Traditional cottage with sand beach and S/E exposure
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom(s)
- Max. Adults 4
Little Benoir Lake Tall Pines – One of our Traditional and Cozy Haliburton Cottage Rentals
Why choose Little Benoir Lake Tall Pines for your family vacation?
- Beautiful sandy beach for hours of family fun with south east exposure
- Cozy cottage for up to 6 guests, with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom
- Open concept living room, kitchen and dining area
- Close to the east gate of Algonquin Park and Horseback riding
Family activities to enjoy while staying at Little Benoir Lake Tall Pines
- Great swimming from your own private beach, or swim out to the swim raft for more water fun
- The lake is very clean and deep
- Fishing for Pike, Bass and Walleye (see MNR Fishing map in our photo section)
- Close to local hiking trails – High Falls Hiking Trail in Algonquin Park 5 minutes away
- South Algonquin Trails for horseback riding or riding lessons 2km away
- The town of Wilberforce is about 19 minutes away and has all the amenities for cottage living. There is a Foodland grocery store, a gas station, restaurant, LCBO/beer store, medical center and pharmacy
- Visit the charm of Agnew's General Store
- Geocaching Capital of Canada’s #1 rated GeoTour centered in Wilberforce
- Visit some exceptional mineral deposits in Bancroft
4 of the best features of Little Benoir Lake Tall Pines
- Cozy and comfortable traditional cottage for your family vacation
- Flat property with sandy beach
- Very private cottage in a stand of tall pines
- Year round road for 4 seasons enjoyment – OFSC Trail E109 very close (see trail map in our photo section)
How Cottage Care Rentals can help with your vacation at Little Benoir Lake Tall Pines?
- Careful matching of guests to cottages
- Timely information leading up to your vacation
- Assistance in finding the right activity or dining experience in the Haliburton Highlands
Your adult dog is welcome at Little Benoir Lake Tall Pines
Your team at Cottage Care Rentals "Team CCR' has an amazing BLOG - filled with cottage inspiration, tips and much more please visit, enjoy and share! https://www.teamccr.com/blog/
- Cleaning Supplies
- Laundry Facilities
- Pillows and Blankets Provided
- Starter Supply of Paper Products
Water is potable, no need to bring drinking water if a rural water system is acceptable.
The fireplace is Gas
- Coffee Maker
- Fridge and Stove
- Pots and Pans
Drip coffee maker - filters are supplied. Blender
- Queen Bed(s) (1)
- Free Standing Fan
- Single Bed(s) (2)
- Free Standing Fan
There is an in-wall air flow fan.
4 pc tub and shower
- Blue Ray Player (1)
- Board Games
- Stereo Player (1)
- Television with HDMI (1)
WIFI Broadcast name Bell806 and Password 457715EF
- BBQ (Propane to House)
- Beach Chairs
- Deck Chairs
- Fire Pit
- Parking Spaces (2)
- Patio Furniture
- Canoe (1)
- Floating Swim Raft
- Row Boat (1)
Important guest information:
- If you bring a small boat, you can launch it onsite.
- Pillows and blankets are provided.
- Bed, bath and kitchen linens are not provided - you will need to bring your own.
- A starter supply of tissue, paper towel and toilet paper is provided - please replenish what you use.
- You will need to clean the cottage and grounds as well as remove the garbage when you check out.
- BBQ Gas is provided
A Welcome Book, located on the kitchen table, contains important guest information - please ensure you familiarize yourself with its contents, such as:
- Garbage information
- Location of cleaning supplies
- Power failure instructions
- Primary contact information
Should we have to do an emergency clean and/or remove any garbage, fees will be applied per the Terms and Conditions you agreed to.
All of our cottages are checked in between each group of Guests to confirm that everything is in order for your arrival.
- Check in time is 4pm and check out is at 12pm.
You will need to bring proper size life jackets for everyone participating in water activities.
The Owner appreciates you enjoying the cottage and we all hope you have a wonderful vacation.
4 bar Rogers 1 bar Bell
- Region: Algonquin/Haliburton Highlands
- Closest Town: Wilberforce
- Lake: Little Benoir Lake
- Exposure: South East
Rates & Optional Services
*There is an Service Fee of $120.00 + $15.60 HST = $135.60 with every booking. This helps us run our platform and provide services such as 7/24 support on your trip.
2020-06-01 to 2020-09-13
|N/A||$1,600 *||1 Weeks|
- Cleaning: $120.00 per stay plus HST
There is a deposit required of 30% of the rental rate plus a Service Fee and HST upon booking and we will use your VISA, MC or Discover card for that.
The balance is due 30 days in advance of your arrival by email transfer, post-dated cheque or credit card.
Thank you for choosing us to create your cottage memories!
Review of A. B.'s stay in Aug 2019
Guest Comments: The cottage was perfect - exactly what we were hoping for. Our only issue was that it wasn't very clean when we arrived, but the property management group was very responsive and sent someone over the same day to clean things up. Will definitely book again.
Submitted: Jan 2020
Review of N. W.'s stay in Jul 2019
Guest Comments: We have formed a unique and friendly relationship with Don and Cheryl and they are always available to answer our questions and assist however they can. We wish you continued success in the cottage rental business and look forward to renting through you again soon. Thanks, Nick and Erica.
CCR Reply: Always a pleasure to have your family as guests! Look forward to next year.
Submitted: Aug 2019
Review of C. S.'s stay in Jul 2019
Guest Comments: Very lovely place. The only thing I would have liked to see is the grass to have been cut prior to our visit as it was very long The cottage was very clean and everything and more than we expected.
CCR Reply: Thank you C S. We have hired a regular lawn maintenance company that will attend to the cottage regularly.
Submitted: Jul 2019