Koshlong Lake Driftwood Hill
Cosy cottage on prestigious Koshlong Lake
- Sleeps 5
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom(s)
- No Wifi
- Max. Adults 5
Koshlong Lake Driftwood Hill – Charming Nostalgia at this Haliburton Cottage Rental
Why choose Koshlong Lake Driftwood Hill for your family vacation?
- A charming cottage for a peaceful getaway in Haliburton
- Minutes from Camp Wanakita YMCA and 15 minutes from the Village of Haliburton for all of your cottage country needs
- Located on prestigious Koshlong Lake known for great fishing and swimming
- Enter off the beautiful granite shoreline into the clean lake; no dock
- South facing for all-day sun on the deck; shade in the screened-in porch and at the waterfront
Family activities to enjoy while staying at Koshlong Lake Driftwood Hill:
- Located nearby the historic Haliburton Rail Trail for hiking, walking, or off-road bicycling through forest, meadows and marshland
- Loads of board games for evening or rainy-day entertainment
- Fire pit “relaxation station,” perfect for evening stargazing atop Driftwood Hill
- Minutes to the Village of Haliburton for entertainment, dining and shopping
5 of the best features of Koshlong Lake Driftwood Hill:
- Affordable family cottage for up to 5 guests and a small non-shedding dog
- Breathtaking views of the forest and lake from the cottage living room or deck
- 53 steps from the cottage to the lakefront, where you will find a lakeside deck, table, and chairs and a canoe and floating chair for guest enjoyment – no dock
- Wonderful screened in porch off the kitchen for bug-free dining or evening games night
- Beautiful granite sloping lot filled with blueberry bushes!
How Cottage Care Rentals can help with your vacation at Koshlong Lake Driftwood Hill?
- Careful matching of guests to cottages
- Timely information leading up to your vacation
- Assistance in finding the right activity or dining experience in the Haliburton Highlands
Your one small, non-shedding adult dog is welcome at Koshlong Lake Drfitwood Hill
Your team at Cottage Care Rentals "TeamCCR' has an amazing BLOG - filled with cottage inspiration, tips and much more - please visit, enjoy and share! https://www.teamccr.com.
#cottagecarerentals on Facebook and Instagram to share your family fun at the cottage with us!
When you rent a cottage with Cottage Care Rentals you are automatically signed up to receive our blog posts.
- Cleaning Supplies
- Pillows and Blankets Provided
- Starter Supply of Paper Products
Water is from the lake, please bring drinking water.
- Coffee Maker
- Fridge and Stove
- Kitchen Linens
- Pots and Pans
- Queen Bed(s) (1)
- Free Standing Fan
- Board Games
- DVD Player (1)
- Television with HDMI (1)
There are DVD movies
- BBQ (Refillable Propane)
- Beach Chairs
- Deck Chairs
- Fire Pit
- Parking Spaces (2)
- Patio Furniture
- Screened Room/Gazebo
There is a floating chair.
Important guest information:
- Pillows and blankets are provided.
- Bed, bath and kitchen linens are not provided - you will need to bring your own, unless otherwise arranged during the booking process.
- A starter supply of tissue, paper towel and toilet paper is provided - please replenish what you use.
- You will need to clean the cottage and grounds as well as remove the garbage when you check out.
- BBQ Gas is provided
A Welcome Book, located on the kitchen table, contains important guest information - please ensure you familiarize yourself with its contents, such as:
- Garbage information
- Location of cleaning supplies
- Power failure instructions
- Primary contact information
Should we have to do an emergency clean and/or remove any garbage, fees will be applied per the Terms and Conditions you agreed to.
All of our cottages are checked in between each group of Guests to confirm that everything is in order for your arrival.
- Check in time is 4pm and check out is at 12pm.
You will need to bring proper size life jackets for everyone participating in water activities.
The Owner appreciates you enjoying the cottage and we all hope you have a wonderful vacation.
- Region: Algonquin/Haliburton Highlands
- Closest Town: Haliburton
- Lake: Koshlong Lake
- Exposure: South
Rates & Optional Services
*There is an Service Fee of $100.00 + $13.00 HST = $113.00 with every booking. This helps us run our platform and provide services such as 7/24 support on your trip.
2020-06-01 to 2020-08-31
|N/A||$1,300 *||1 Weeks|
- Linens: $150.00 per stay plus HST
There is a deposit required of 30% of the rental rate plus the Service Fee and HST upon booking and we will use your VISA, MC or Discover card for that.
The balance is due 30 days in advance of your arrival by email transfer, post-dated cheque or credit card.
Thank you for choosing us to create your cottage memories!