Kennisis Lake Hideaway Bay
Traditional Cozy Cottage on Kennisis Lake
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom(s)
- No Wifi
- Max. Adults 4
Hideaway Bay on Kennisis lake – One of our Traditional and Cozy Haliburton Cottage Rentals
Why choose Hideaway Bay on Kennisis Lake for your family vacation?
- Kennisis Lake is one of the Premier Lakes in the Haliburton Highlands
- Minutes to the Haliburton Forest and Wolf Centre
- Cozy cedar cottage with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom
- Covered porch with beautiful lake view for morning coffee and gorgeous sunsets
Family activities to enjoy while staying at Hideaway Bay on Kennisis Lake:
- Great swimming in a clean deep lake
- Fishing for Lake Trout and Bass
- Near the conveniently located Kennisis Lake Marina for boat launch or rentals
- Peaceful reading, listening to music on the turn table, hiking at the Haliburton Forest
4 of the best features of Hideaway Bay on Kennisis Lake:
- Covered lake view porch with comfortable furniture and BBQ
- Affordable cottage for a family of 6 and your dog
- Cozy living room with lake view dining table
- Two canoes, two kayaks and a rowboat for hours of fun in the clean clear water
How CCR can help with your vacation at Hideaway Bay on Kennisis Lake?
- Careful matching of guests to cottages
- Timely information leading up to your vacation
- Assistance in finding the right activity or dining experience in the Haliburton Highlands
Your adult dog is welcome at Kennisis Lake Hideaway Bay
Your team at Cottage Care Rentals "Team CCR' has an amazing BLOG - filled with cottage inspiration, tips and much more please visit, enjoy and share! https://www.teamccr.com/blog/
- Cleaning Supplies
- Pillows and Blankets Provided
- Starter Supply of Paper Products
- Coffee Maker
- Fridge and Stove
- Kitchen Linens
- Pots and Pans
- Double Bed(s) (1)
- Free Standing Fan
- Double Bed(s) (1)
- Free Standing Fan
Trundle under the bottom bunk
- Single Bed(s) (1)
- Single/Single Bunk (1)
3 piece with shower stall
- Board Games
- DVD Player (1)
- Television without HDMI (1)
- BBQ (Refillable Propane)
- Beach Chairs
- Deck Chairs
- Dock Ladder
- Fire Pit
- Parking Spaces (2)
- Picnic Bench
- Canoe (2)
- Kayak (2)
- Row Boat (1)
- Water Toys
Important guest information:
- Pillows and blankets are provided.
- Bed, bath and kitchen linens are not provided - you will need to bring your own, unless otherwise arranged during the booking process.
- A starter supply of tissue, paper towel and toilet paper is provided - please replenish what you use.
- You will need to clean the cottage and grounds as well as remove the garbage when you check out.
- BBQ Gas is provided
A Welcome Book, located on the kitchen table, contains important guest information - please ensure you familiarize yourself with its contents, such as:
- Garbage information
- Location of cleaning supplies
- Power failure instructions
- Primary contact information
Should we have to do an emergency clean and/or remove any garbage, fees will be applied per the Terms and Conditions you agreed to.
All of our cottages are checked in between each group of Guests to confirm that everything is in order for your arrival.
- Check in time is 4pm and check out is at 12pm.
You will need to bring proper size life jackets for everyone participating in water activities.
The Owner appreciates you enjoying the cottage and we all hope you have a wonderful vacation.
Coffee maker is a Krupps espresso/drip
Bar fridge in the kitchen as well as the full size fridge
Turn table for your records, some records are at the cottage.
Depth off the end of dock is approx 6'.
Early summer depth at the shore is 3'
The water level of Kennisis Lake fluctuates during the summer months.
- Region: Algonquin/Haliburton Highlands
- Closest Town: Haliburton
- Lake: Kennisis Lake
- Exposure: South West
Rates & Optional Services
*There is an Service Fee of $100.00 + $13.00 HST = $113.00 with every booking. This helps us run our platform and provide services such as 7/24 support on your trip.
2019-06-23 to 2019-09-15
|N/A||$1,390 *||1 Weeks|
- Cleaning: $150.00 per stay plus HST
- Linens: $145.00 per stay plus HST
There is a deposit required of 30% of the rental rate plus the Service Fee and HST upon booking and we will use your VISA, MC or Discover card for that.
The balance is due 30 days in advance of your arrival by email transfer, post-dated cheque or credit card.
Thank you for choosing us to create your cottage memories!