Kashagawigamog Lake Lakeside Escape
Family cottage with sand beach and flat property
- Sleeps 12
- 6 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathroom(s)
- Air Conditioning
- Max. Adults 8
Kashagawigamog Lakeside Escape - One of Our Family Haliburton Cottage Rentals
Why Choose Lakeside Escape for Your Family Vacation?
- Beautifully appointed cottage situated on the famous Kashagawigamog 5 lake chain
- Level grassy lot surrounded by forest on one side offering easy access to the lake with 165ft of sand shoreline – stunning!
- Lakeside deck with tiered dining and seating
- Water entry has a beautiful sand beach for endless fun
- Guests love the large cottage and amenities such as air conditioning, Unlimited High speed WiFi and satellite
- Perfect for a 3-generation family getaway - ideal place to escape to a luxurious accommodation that is close to Haliburton or Minden
Family Activities to Enjoy While Staying at Lakeside Escape:
- A canoe, paddle boat, and stand up paddleboard available for guest use
- Cottage is designed for family enjoyment, large living room with lake view and lower level rec room for games and relaxing
- Wake up to a morning swim, jog, walk, golf, read or just laze with your coffee - plenty of space to find your perfect sitting spot
- Perfect location for a range of activities if you want to take day trips to local amenities, artisan studios, golf and many other attractions
5 of the Best Features of Kashagawigamog Lakeside Escape:
- Unlimited High speed Wifi and Air Conditioning
- 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms - Comfortably sleeps 12 guests in privacy and comfort
- Flat grassy property with Firepit at the lake side and a sand beach
- The well-equipped gourmet kitchen and BBQ provide everything you need to prepare great meals
- Private dining deck off the kitchen with tiered seating area
How Cottage Care Rentals Can Help With Your Vacation?
- Timely information leading up to your vacation
- Careful matching of guests to cottages
- Assistance in finding the right activity or dining experience in the Haliburton Highlands
Please note this cottage allows one small non-shedding dog
Your team at Cottage Care Rentals "TeamCCR" has an amazing BLOG - filled with cottage inspiration, tips and much more - please visit, enjoy and share! https://www.teamccr.com.
#cottagecarerentals on Facebook and Instagram to share your family fun at the cottage with us!
When you rent a cottage with Cottage Care Rentals you are automatically signed up to receive our blog posts.
- Cleaning Supplies
- Laundry Facilities
- Pillows and Blankets Provided
- Starter Supply of Paper Products
- Coffee Maker
- Fridge and Stove
- Kitchen Linens
- Pots and Pans
Crock pot, blender, griddle
Master with ensuite
- Queen Bed(s) (1)
- Ceiling Fan
Bedroom 2 with ensuite
- Queen Bed(s) (1)
- Ceiling Fan
ensuite with shower, 3 piece, 2 piece
- Blue Ray Player (1)
- Board Games
- DVD Player (1)
- Stereo Player (1)
- Television with HDMI (1)
- BBQ (Propane to House)
- Beach Chairs
- Deck Chairs
- Dock Ladder
- Fire Pit
- Parking Spaces (4)
- Patio Furniture
- Picnic Bench
Depth off the dock is 4'
Beach with shallow hard sand entry
- Canoe (1)
- Paddle Boat (1)
- Stand-up Paddle Board (SUP) (1)
- Water Toys
Important guest information:
- Pillows and blankets are provided.
- You will need to bring Bed, bath and kitchen linens.
- A starter supply of tissue, paper towel and toilet paper is provided - please replenish what you use.
- You will need to clean the cottage and grounds as well as remove the garbage when you check out.
- BBQ is a direct hook up to the main propane tank
A Welcome Book, located on the kitchen table, contains important guest information - please ensure you familiarize yourself with its contents, such as:
- Garbage information - garbage bins in the garage, please ensure garage door is kept closed
- Location of cleaning supplies
- Power failure instructions
- Primary contact information
Should we have to do an emergency clean and/or remove any garbage, fees will be applied per the Terms and Conditions you agreed to.
All of our cottages are checked in between each group of Guests to confirm that everything is in order for your arrival.
- Check in time is 4pm and check out is at 12 pm.
You will need to bring proper size life jackets for everyone participating in water activities.
The Owner appreciates you enjoying the cottage and we all hope you have a wonderful vacation.
- Region: Algonquin/Haliburton Highlands
- Closest Town: Haliburton
- Lake: Kashagawigamog Lake
- Exposure: North west
Rates & Optional Services
*There is an Service Fee of $250.00 + $32.50 HST = $282.50 with every booking. This helps us run our platform and provide services such as 7/24 support on your trip.
2020-06-01 to 2020-09-13
|N/A||$3,500 *||1 Weeks|
- Cleaning: $250.00 per stay plus HST
There is a deposit required of 30% of the rental rate plus the Service Fee and HST upon booking and we will use your VISA, MC or Discover card for that.
The balance is due 30 days in advance of your arrival by email transfer, post-dated cheque or credit card.
Thank you for choosing us to create your cottage memories!