Growler Lake Paradise Found
Executive cottage on pristine lake
- Sleeps 11
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathroom(s)
- No Pets
- No Wifi
- Air Conditioning
- Max. Adults 8
Paradise Found on Growler Lake - One of Our Executive Haliburton Cottage Rentals
Why Choose Paradise Found for Your Family Vacation?
- Paradise Found is on prestigious Growler Lake in the Haliburton Highlands
- As part of our Signature Collection, à la carte Cleaning and Linen Services are available
- Large lakefront cottage on a large flat lot with many outdoor activities including a sandy beach play area
- Guests love the large cottage, air conditioning, and vast lake view deck
Family Activities to Enjoy While Staying at Paradise Found:
- Two kayaks, two stand up paddle boards (SUPs), a paddle boat and water toys available for guest use
- The lake is stocked with excellent opportunity for trout and bass fishing
- Spend hours lakeside at the fire pit, on the large dock, or the sandy play area
- Haliburton Forest and Wildlife Centre is only 10 minutes away and offers great nature trails, a "Walk in the Clouds" adventure and incredible wildlife viewing at the famous Wolf Centre.
6 of the Best Features of Growler Lake Paradise Found:
- 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
- Custom open concept gourmet kitchen with large island and harvest table provide everything you need to prepare memorable family meals with ease
- Large laundry room off the kitchen, high chairs and cribs, make this an ideal vacation destination for your three generation family.
- Comfortably sleeps 11 guests with a maximum of 8 adults in privacy and comfort
- Full-length deck with two seating and outdoor dining areas with BBQ - perfect for family gatherings
- Full size walk-out basement with rec room and games room
How Cottage Care Rentals can help with your Vacation at Paradise Found:
- Concierge Services that provide Linens and Cleaning
- Timely information leading up to your vacation
- Careful matching of guests to cottages
- Assistance in finding the right activity or dining experience in the Haliburton Highlands
Please note that Growler Lake Paradise Found is a no pet cottage and guest boats are not permitted on Growler Lake - thank you!
Your team at Cottage Care Rentals "TeamCCR" has an amazing BLOG - filled with cottage inspiration, tips and much more - please visit, enjoy and share! https://www.teamccr.com.
#cottagecarerentals on Facebook and Instagram to share your family fun at the cottage with us!
When you rent a cottage with Cottage Care Rentals you are automatically signed up to receive our blog posts.
- Cleaning Supplies
- Laundry Facilities
- Pillows and Blankets Provided
- Starter Supply of Paper Products
- Coffee Maker
- Fridge and Stove
- Kitchen Linens
- Pots and Pans
There is a bar fridge and sink in the lower level rec room
- Single Bed(s) (1)
- Single/Single Bunk (1)
- Queen Bed(s) (1)
- Single/Single Bunk (1)
2 four-piece bathrooms, one three piece
- DVD Player (1)
- Pool Table
- Television with HDMI (2)
The cell phone signal is 2-4 bars on a Rogers service.
The lower level rec room has a foosball and pool table
- BBQ (Refillable Propane)
- Deck Chairs
- Fire Pit
- Fire Wood
- Parking Spaces (3)
- Patio Furniture
- Picnic Bench
- Screened Room/Gazebo
There is a floating lily pad for guests use. There is starter firewood on the property.
Please note: Guest motorized boats are not permitted on Growler Lake
- Kayak (2)
- Paddle Boat (1)
- Stand-up Paddle Board (SUP) (2)
- Water Toys
Important guest information:
- Pillows and blankets are provided.
- Bed, bath and kitchen linens are not provided - you will need to bring your own, unless otherwise arranged during the booking process.
- A starter supply of tissue, paper towel and toilet paper is provided - please replenish what you use.
- You will need to clean the cottage and grounds as well as remove the garbage when you check out.
- BBQ Gas is provided
A Welcome Book, located on the kitchen table, contains important guest information - please ensure you familiarize yourself with its contents, such as:
- Garbage information
- Location of cleaning supplies
- Power failure instructions
- Primary contact information
Should we have to do an emergency clean and/or remove any garbage, fees will be applied per the Terms and Conditions you agreed to.
All of our cottages are checked in between each group of Guests to confirm that everything is in order for your arrival.
- Check in time is Saturday at 4pm and check out is the following Saturday by 11:00am.
You will need to bring proper size life jackets for everyone participating in water activities.
The Owner appreciates you enjoying the cottage and we all hope you have a wonderful vacation.
- Region: Algonquin/Haliburton Highlands
- Closest Town: Haliburton
- Lake: Growler Lake
- Exposure: South East
Rates & Optional Services
*There is an Service Fee of $270.00 + $35.10 HST = $305.10 with every booking. This helps us run our platform and provide services such as 7/24 support on your trip.
2020-06-01 to 2020-09-13
|N/A||$4,400 *||1 Weeks|
- Cleaning: $250.00 per stay plus HST
- Linens: $300.00 per stay plus HST
There is a deposit required of 30% of the rental rate plus the Service Fee and HST upon booking and we will use your VISA, MC or Discover card for that.
The balance is due 30 days in advance of your arrival by email transfer, post-dated cheque or credit card.
Thank you for choosing us to create your cottage memories!
Review of J. S.'s stay in Jul 2019
Guest Comments: Only feedback would be stairs on the dock into the water - would have made it much easier. Also missing some small kitchen things ( tea pot, can opener). Just little things but makes a difference. Overall excellent cottage. We had a great week - thanks!
CCR Reply: Thanks so much for your feed back. Great idea about the stairs in addition to the dock ladder and sand area.
Submitted: Aug 2019
Review of D. P.'s stay in Jul 2020
Guest Comments: We have just returned home from a wonderful, fun-filled family vacation at Growler Lake Paradise Found. What a beautiful cottage, property and lake it is! The children in our group spent most of the week swimming, paddle boarding, kayaking and pedal boating! Such a safe environment! We loved the lack of motor boats! We loved the beautiful big tables in the cottage and on the deck! We will be in touch again in the next year or two!
CCR Reply: We are so happy you had a wonderful vacation!! Team CCR
Submitted: Jul 2020