Gooderham Lake Into The Woods
Cozy Family Cottage with Screened Deck
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom(s)
- Max. Adults 4
Gooderham Lake Into The Woods – One of Our Clean, Comfortable and Cozy Haliburton Cottage Rentals
Why Choose Gooderham Lake Into The Woods For Your Family Vacation?
- North West facing for beautiful sunsets
- Cozy cottage for up to 6 guests, with 3 bedrooms and 1 bath
- Clean lake with sand bottom
- Screened in deck with view to the lake
Family Activities To Enjoy While Staying At Gooderham Lake Into The Woods:
- The lake is very clean with a sand bottom
- Lakeside fire pit for roasting s'mores and star gazing
- Fishing for smallmouth bass, perch and walleye
- Minutes to the Hamlet of Gooderham with LCBO, grocery and Chinese restaurant. 15 Minutes to the Village of Haliburton with many stores, restaurants, and attractions
4 of the best features of Gooderham Lake Into the Woods:
- Cozy, clean and comfortable cottage for your family vacation
- Screened deck, cozy living room with lake views
- Private cottage on well-treed half acre lot with North West view
- Unlimited WiFi - Board Games - Puzzles - Movies
How Cottage Care Rentals Can Help With Your Vacation at Gooderham Lake Into the Woods?
- Careful matching of guests to cottages
- Timely information leading up to your vacation
- Assistance in finding the right activity or dining experience in the Haliburton Highlands
Your adult dog is welcome at Gooderham Lake Into the Woods
Your team at Cottage Care Rentals "TeamCCR' has an amazing BLOG - filled with cottage inspiration, tips and much more - please visit, enjoy and share! https://www.teamccr.com.
#cottagecarerentals on Facebook and Instagram to share your family fun at the cottage with us!
When you rent a cottage with Cottage Care Rentals you are automatically signed up to receive our blog posts.
- Cleaning Supplies
- Pillows and Blankets Provided
- Starter Supply of Paper Products
Water is from the well - the owners drink the water from the tap and it is tested.
- Coffee Maker
- Fridge and Stove
- Pots and Pans
Blender and electric griddle
- Queen Bed(s) (1)
- Free Standing Fan
- Single Bed(s) (2)
- Free Standing Fan
1 full bathroom
- Blue Ray Player (1)
- Board Games
- Internet TV
- Television with HDMI (1)
Amazon fire stick available for guests to access their netflix account. Board games and movies. Nintendo 64
- BBQ (Refillable Propane)
- Beach Chairs
- Deck Chairs
- Dock Ladder
- Fire Pit
- Parking Spaces (3)
- Patio Furniture
- Screened Room/Gazebo
The lake bottom is sandy, access is easiest from the dock ladder as the shoreline is natural rock. There are easy to descend and ascend stairs to the lake and cottage.
Important guest information:
- Pillows and blankets are provided.
- Bed, bath and kitchen linens are not provided - you will need to bring your own.
- A starter supply of tissue, paper towel and toilet paper is provided - please replenish what you use.
- You will need to clean the cottage and grounds as well as remove the garbage when you check out.
- BBQ Gas is provided
A Welcome Book, located on the kitchen table, contains important guest information - please ensure you familiarize yourself with its contents, such as:
- Garbage information
- Location of cleaning supplies
- Power failure instructions
- Primary contact information
Should we have to do an emergency clean and/or remove any garbage, fees will be applied per the Terms and Conditions you agreed to.
All of our cottages are checked in between each group of Guests to confirm that everything is in order for your arrival.
- Check in time is 4pm and check out is at 12pm.
You will need to bring proper size life jackets for everyone participating in water activities.
The Owner appreciates you enjoying the cottage and we all hope you have a wonderful vacation.
- Region: Algonquin/Haliburton Highlands
- Closest Town: Haliburton
- Lake: Gooderham Lake
- Exposure: North West
*There is an Service Fee of $120.00 + $15.60 HST = $135.60 with every booking. This helps us run our platform and provide services such as 7/24 support on your trip.
2020-06-01 to 2020-08-31
|N/A||$1,590 *||1 Weeks|
|Fall, Winter, Spring|
2019-09-16 to 2020-05-31
|$175 *||$1,225 *||3 Nights|
2019-10-10 to 2019-10-14
|$230 *||$1,590 *||3 Nights|