Eagle Lake Kazway Chalet
Real A-Frame Chalet with loads of comfort and character
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom(s)
- No Pets
- Max. Adults 4
Eagle Lake Kazway Chalet – One of our Traditional, Comfortable and Cozy Haliburton Cottage Rentals
Why choose Eagle Lake Kazway Chalet for your family vacation?
- Located on Eagle Lake - one of the most popular lakes in the Haliburton Highlands
- Cozy A-Frame Chalet experience that is wonderfully comfortable with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom
- Privacy abound on 200 feet of private shoreline with gentle slope to the gradual walk-in swimming area
- Shallow, sandy entry shoreline – great for the little ones!
- Large dock for lakeside fun with deep water off the end - suitable for mooring your boat
- Great location – 2 min to the West Guilford General Store and close to the village of Haliburton
Family activities to enjoy while staying at Eagle Lake Kazway Chalet:
- Great swimming in a clean deep lake with southern exposure for all day fun in the sun
- At the shoreline, catch the sun setting, toast marshmallows by the fire, and listen to the loons calling
- Great Lake Trout fishing opportunities on this lake
- Great mountain biking at Sir Sams Ski and Ride, right across the lake
- Close to the Haliburton Forest and Wolf Centre with lots of hiking – A must see!
5 of the best features of Eagle Lake Kazway Chalet:
- The natural beauty of towering trees rising from the landscape surrounds you with privacy and natural air conditioning on hot days
- The large dock with sun shelter offers your choice of sun or shade … you may want to spend the whole day there
- A large deck with patio furniture and BBQ offers a great place to relax or eat outside with beautiful lake views
- All of the warmth and charm of wood finishing and very comfortable amenities inside the 1000 sq ft chalet
- A canoe and a rowboat for hours of fun in the clean clear water
How CCR can help with your vacation at Eagle Lake Kazway Chalet?
- Careful matching of guests to cottages
- Timely information leading up to your vacation
- Assistance in finding the right activity or dining experience in the Haliburton Highlands
Please note: Eagle Lake Kazway Chalet is a No Pet cottage
This cottage rents from Sunday at 6:00 pm to Friday at 6:00 pm
Public boat launch is minutes away!
Your team at Cottage Care Rentals "TeamCCR" has an amazing BLOG - filled with cottage inspiration, tips and much more - please visit, enjoy and share! https://www.teamccr.com.
#cottagecarerentals on Facebook and Instagram to share your family fun at the cottage with us!
When you rent a cottage with Cottage Care Rentals you are automatically signed up to receive our blog posts.
- Cleaning Supplies
- Pillows and Blankets Provided
- Starter Supply of Paper Products
- Coffee Maker
- Fridge and Stove
- Pots and Pans
Bedroom 1 Upper Level
- Queen Bed(s) (1)
- Single Bed(s) (2)
Bedroom 2 Upper Level
Bedroom 3 Main Level
- Board Games
- DVD Player (3)
- Stereo Player (1)
- Telephone (Local Calls Only)
- Television without HDMI (3)
- BBQ (Refillable Propane)
- Deck Chairs
- Fire Pit
- Parking Spaces (3)
- Patio Furniture
- Screened Room/Gazebo
Important guest information:
- Pillows and blankets are provided.
- Bed, bath and kitchen linens are not provided - you will need to bring your own, unless otherwise arranged during the booking process.
- A starter supply of tissue, paper towel and toilet paper is provided - please replenish what you use.
- You will need to clean the cottage and grounds as well as remove the garbage when you check out.
- BBQ Gas is provided
- You can use the onsite firewood for the fire pit and purchase extra locally.
A Welcome Book, located on the kitchen table, contains important guest information - please ensure you familiarize yourself with its contents, such as:
- Garbage information
- Location of cleaning supplies
- Power failure instructions
- Primary contact information
Should we have to do an emergency clean and/or remove any garbage, fees will be applied per the Terms and Conditions you agreed to.
All of our cottages are checked in between each group of Guests to confirm that everything is in order for your arrival.
- Check in time is Sunday 6pm and check out is at Friday 6pm.
You will need to bring proper size life jackets for everyone participating in water activities.
The Owner appreciates you enjoying the cottage and we all hope you have a wonderful vacation.
- Region: Algonquin/Haliburton Highlands
- Closest Town: Haliburton
- Lake: Eagle Lake
- Exposure: South
*There is an Service Fee of $140.00 + $18.20 HST = $158.20 with every booking. This helps us run our platform and provide services such as 7/24 support on your trip.
2021-06-21 to 2021-08-31
|N/A||$1,800 *||5 Nights|
There is a deposit required of 30% of the rental rate plus the Service Fee and HST upon booking and we will use your VISA, MC or Discover card for that.
The balance is due 30 days in advance of your arrival by email transfer, post-dated cheque or credit card.
Thank you for choosing us to create your cottage memories!