Drag Lake Granite Woods
Beautiful Family Cottage with all the amenities on Famous Drag Lake
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathroom(s)
- Max. Adults 6
Granite Woods on Famous Drag Lake - One of Our Executive Family Cottage Rentals
Why Choose Granite Woods for Your Family Vacation?
- The open concept gourmet kitchen and living space leads to a private outdoor dining space with BBQ, and a beautiful “bug free zone” screened porch
- Beautiful lake views with privacy both up at the cottage and down the waterfront, with deep water off the dock
- Guests love the large cottage and amenities such as WiFi, laundry facilities, and a cozy family room in the walkout lower level with a gas fireplace, large flat screen TV, DVD player and Wii system
- Master bedroom with king bed, ensuite and private deck
Family Activities to Enjoy While Staying at Granite Woods:
- A canoe and kayak for guests to use and a great water trampoline for the kids
- Relaxation by the private fire pit, on the large docking system, or in the fabulous great room with large windows looking over the lake
- Explore the wonderful Drag and Spruce Lake chain
- The village of Haliburton is 5 minutes away and has a great selection of cottage country shopping, restaurants and much more! - see the Locations tab
6 of the Best Features of Drag Lake Granite Woods:
- Winding stone steps will take you to the waterfront where you can gather on the large dock
- 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms - Comfortably sleeps 10 guests in privacy and comfort (bunk room for children!)
- Kitchen is equipped with everything you need, including a dishwasher for easy clean ups and all new stainless steel appliances
- Beautiful private deck with outdoor dining area, screened porch, and BBQ - perfect for relaxing evenings
- This property boasts 500 ft. of waterfront for wonderful privacy
- Only 5 minutes from the village of Haliburton – for all amenities and cottage country living
How Cottage Care Rentals Can Help With Your Vacation at Granite Woods:
- Concierge services available that offer linens, cleaning, and hot tub rentals - select catering can be arranged
- Timely information leading up to your vacation
- Careful matching of guests to cottages
- Assistance in finding the right activity or dining experience in the Haliburton Highlands
Your one non-shedding adult dog is welcome at Drag Lake Granite Woods
Your team at Cottage Care Rentals "TeamCCR" has an amazing BLOG - filled with cottage inspiration, tips and much more - please visit, enjoy and share! https://www.teamccr.com.
#cottagecarerentals on Facebook and Instagram to share your family fun at the cottage with us!
When you rent a cottage with Cottage Care Rentals you are automatically signed up to receive our blog posts.
- Cleaning Supplies
- Laundry Facilities
- Pillows and Blankets Provided
- Starter Supply of Paper Products
- Coffee Maker
- Fridge and Stove
- Kitchen Linens
- Pots and Pans
There is a Keurig coffee maker in the kitchen.
Master with ensuite
- King Bed(s) (1)
- Ceiling Fan
- Single Bed(s) (1)
- Double/Single Bunk (1)
4 piece ensuite; 4 piece main floor; 4 piece lower level
- Board Games
- DVD Player (1)
- Television with HDMI (1)
- VCR (1)
There are loads of DVD's and Videos for your viewing pleasure.
- BBQ (Propane to House)
- Deck Chairs
- Dock Ladder
- Fire Pit
- Parking Spaces (3)
- Patio Furniture
- Screened Room/Gazebo
Important guest information:
- Pillows and blankets are provided.
- Bed, bath and kitchen linens are not provided - you will need to bring your own, unless otherwise arranged during the booking process.
- A starter supply of tissue, paper towel and toilet paper is provided - please replenish what you use.
- You will need to clean the cottage and grounds as well as remove the garbage when you check out.
- BBQ Gas is provided
A Welcome Book, located on the kitchen table, contains important guest information - please ensure you familiarize yourself with its contents, such as:
- Garbage information
- Location of cleaning supplies
- Power failure instructions
- Primary contact information
Should we have to do an emergency clean and/or remove any garbage, fees will be applied per the Terms and Conditions you agreed to.
All of our cottages are checked in between each group of Guests to confirm that everything is in order for your arrival.
- Check in time is 4pm and check out is at 12 pm.
You will need to bring proper size life jackets for everyone participating in water activities.
The Owner appreciates you enjoying the cottage and we all hope you have a wonderful vacation.
- Region: Algonquin/Haliburton Highlands
- Closest Town: Haliburton
- Lake: Drag Lake
- Exposure: North
Rates & Optional Services
*There is an Service Fee of $200.00 + $26.00 HST = $226.00 with every booking. This helps us run our platform and provide services such as 7/24 support on your trip.
2020-06-01 to 2020-08-31
|N/A||$4,000 *||1 Weeks|
- Cleaning: $250.00 per stay plus HST
- Hot Tub Rental Fee: $600.00 per stay plus HST
- Linens: $250.00 per stay plus HST
There is a deposit required of 30% of the rental rate plus the Service Fee and HST upon booking and we will use your VISA, MC or Discover card for that.
The balance is due 30 days in advance of your arrival by email transfer, post-dated cheque or credit card.
Thank you for choosing us to create your cottage memories!