Davis Lake Morgan Bay
Clean and Fresh Family Cottage on Spring Fed Davis Lake
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathroom(s)
- No Wifi
- Max. Adults 4
Davis Lake – One of our Traditional, comfortable and Cozy Haliburton Cottage Rentals
Why choose Davis Lake Morgan Bay for your family vacation?
- Easy water access for swimming either off the dock or a few steps down onto a small sandy bottom entry area
- Cozy cottage for up to 6 guests, with 3 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms
- Open concept living room, kitchen and dining area
- Close to Kinmount, Haliburton and Minden
Family activities to enjoy while staying at Davis Lake Morgan Bay:
- The lake is very clean and with all-natural surroundings
- Pool table and loads of movies and music for evening enjoyment
- Fishing for Bass (see MNR Fishing map in our photo section)
- The Kinmount Theater is a retro movie-goers experience approx. 15 minutes away. The town itself has everything you will need except for a gas station which you can find in Minden or Haliburton.
- The towns of Minden and Haliburton are approx. 30 minutes away with many stores, restaurants and attractions
4 of the best features of Davis Lake Morgan Bay:
- Cozy, clean and comfortable newly renovated cottage for your family vacation
- Two living rooms, 3-season room, and outside relaxation areas
- Private cottage in a stand of tall pines and maples
- Close to many different types of experiences and attractions
How Cottage Care Rentals can help with your vacation at Davis Lake Morgan Bay?
- Careful matching of guests to cottages
- Timely information leading up to your vacation
- Assistance in finding the right activity or dining experience in the Haliburton Highlands
- Your adult dogs are welcome at Davis Lake Pine Cottage
Your team at Cottage Care Rentals "TeamCCR' has an amazing BLOG - filled with cottage inspiration, tips and much more - please visit, enjoy and share! https://www.teamccr.com.
#cottagecarerentals on Facebook and Instagram to share your family fun at the cottage with us!
When you rent a cottage with Cottage Care Rentals you are automatically signed up to receive our blog posts.
- Cleaning Supplies
- Laundry Facilities
- Pillows and Blankets Provided
- Starter Supply of Paper Products
Toilet in Basement is a pump up. Fireplaces in the cottage are propane.
- Coffee Maker
- Fridge and Stove
- Kitchen Linens
- Pots and Pans
Coffee maker is a Peculator. There is a crock pot, popcorn maker, blender, baking supplies, spices, coffee and hot chocolate.
Bar fridge in the lower level screen room.
Main 3 piece and a 2 piece in laundry room
- Board Games
- DVD Player (2)
- Pool Table
- Stereo Player (1)
- Television with HDMI (2)
Cell strength is 3 bars.
- BBQ (Refillable Propane)
- Beach Chairs
- Deck Chairs
- Dock Ladder
- Fire Pit
- Parking Spaces (2)
- Patio Furniture
- Screened Room/Gazebo
Easy water access for swimming either off the deep end or a few steps down onto a small sandy bottom entry area
There is a 3 season room in the walkout basement
- Canoe (1)
- Kayak (1)
- Paddle Boat (1)
Important guest information:
- Pillows and blankets are provided.
- Bed, bath and kitchen linens are not provided - you will need to bring your own.
- A starter supply of tissue, paper towel and toilet paper is provided - please replenish what you use.
- You will need to clean the cottage and grounds as well as remove the garbage when you check out.
- BBQ Gas is provided
A Welcome Book, located on the kitchen table, contains important guest information - please ensure you familiarize yourself with its contents, such as:
- Garbage information
- Location of cleaning supplies
- Power failure instructions
- Primary contact information
Should we have to do an emergency clean and/or remove any garbage, fees will be applied per the Terms and Conditions you agreed to.
All of our cottages are checked in between each group of Guests to confirm that everything is in order for your arrival.
- Check in time is 4pm and check out is at 12pm.
You will need to bring proper size life jackets for everyone participating in water activities.
The Owner appreciates you enjoying the cottage and we all hope you have a wonderful vacation.
- Region: Algonquin/Haliburton Highlands
- Closest Town: Kinmount
- Lake: Davis Lake
- Exposure: North East
*There is an Service Fee of $150.00 + $19.50 HST = $169.50 with every booking. This helps us run our platform and provide services such as 7/24 support on your trip.
2020-06-01 to 2020-08-31
|N/A||$1,800 *||1 Weeks|
There is a deposit required of 30% of the rental rate plus the Service Fee and HST upon booking and we will use your VISA, MC or Discover card for that.
The balance is due 30 days in advance of your arrival by email transfer, post-dated cheque or credit card.
Thank you for choosing us to create your cottage memories!