Crystal Lake The Byre
Executive cottage on a private lot
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathroom(s)
- Air Conditioning
- Max. Adults 8
The Byre on Crystal Lake - One of Our Executive Kawartha Lakes Cottage Rentals
Why Choose The Byre for Your Family Vacation?
- Beautifully appointed Executive Cottage situated on a private lot on Crystal Lake only 2 hours north of Toronto
- This large lot is nicely treed and offers plenty of privacy from adjacent cottages
- Upper portion of the lot is flat with 40 steps to the lakeside screened-in boathouse and large dock for sunbathing
- Guests love the large cottage and amenities such as air conditioning, laundry facilities, WIFI and fully equipped kitchen
- The great stone fireplace and pine floors provide an elegant cottage atmosphere
- Perfect for a 3-generation family getaway - Ideal place to escape to a luxurious accommodation that is off the beaten path
- A short drive to the village of Kinmount, where you will find grocery, LCBO, and the Historic Kinmount Theatre – a must see!
Family Activities to Enjoy While Staying at The Byre:
- A canoe and a paddle boat available for guest use
- Three generation families will find ease in gathering at meal and game times around the large dining table
- Enjoy the “bug free zone” screened in boathouse, with deep weed less water off of the dock – perfect swim area
- In the evenings enjoy the stars, loon calls and other nature sounds around the fire pit, or enjoy the large high-powered telescope
- Wake up to a morning canoe, paddle boat, swim, jog, walk or just laze with your coffee - plenty of space to find your perfect sitting spot
- Perfect location for a range of activities if you want to take day trips to local amenities, artisan studios, golf and many other attractions – check out the Kinmount Heritage Meuseum and Historic Kinmount Theatre
5 of the Best Features of Crystal Lake The Byre:
- Enjoy privacy, sun, peace and tranquility at this one of kind Kawartha Lakes cottage
- 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms - The Byre can comfortably sleep 12 people in style and comfort
- There are queen beds in two of the upper bedrooms, each with a private balcony
- On the lower level there is a casual rec room with television, plus bunk beds and a futon for children
- Enjoy the large deck with separate elevated sitting area and BBQ, comfortable seating and a full view of the lake – perfect for family gatherings
How Cottage Care Rentals Can Help With Your Vacation at The Byre?
- Timely information leading up to your vacation
- Careful matching of guests to cottages
- Assistance in finding the right activity or dining experience in the Bancroft area
Your one small, non-shedding adult dog is welcome at Crystal Lake The Byre
Your team at Cottage Care Rentals "TeamCCR" has an amazing BLOG - filled with cottage inspiration, tips and much more - please visit, enjoy and share! https://www.teamccr.com.
#cottagecarerentals on Facebook and Instagram to share your family fun at the cottage with us!
When you rent a cottage with Cottage Care Rentals you are automatically signed up to receive our blog posts.
- Cleaning Supplies
- Laundry Facilities
- Pillows and Blankets Provided
- Starter Supply of Paper Products
- Coffee Maker
- Fridge and Stove
- Pots and Pans
Tassimo and drip coffee makers
Bedroom 1 Upper Level with walk out
Bedroom 2 Upper Level with walk out
Bedroom 3 Upper Level
- Queen Bed(s) (1)
- Single/Single Bunk (1)
Bedroom 4 Main Level
Rec Room Lower Level
- Sofa Bed
- Single/Single Bunk (1)
- Board Games
- DVD Player (1)
- Stereo Player (1)
- Telephone (Local Calls Only)
- Television with HDMI (1)
- VCR (1)
- BBQ (Refillable Propane)
- Deck Chairs
- Dock Ladder
- Fire Pit
- Parking Spaces (5)
- Patio Furniture
- Screened Room/Gazebo
Multiple decks, telescope, boat house.
- Canoe (1)
- Life Jackets (Adult) (4)
- Paddle Boat (1)
Important guest information:
- Pillows and blankets are provided.
- Bed, bath and kitchen linens are not provided - you will need to bring your own.
- A starter supply of tissue, paper towel and toilet paper is provided - please replenish what you use.
- You will need to clean the cottage and grounds as well as remove the garbage when you check out.
- BBQ Gas is provided
A Welcome Book, located on the kitchen table, contains important guest information - please ensure you familiarize yourself with its contents, such as:
- Garbage information
- Location of cleaning supplies
- Power failure instructions
- Primary contact information
Should we have to do an emergency clean and/or remove any garbage, fees will be applied per the Terms and Conditions you agreed to.
All of our cottages are checked in between each group of Guests to confirm that everything is in order for your arrival.
- Check in time is 4pm and check out is at 12pm.
You will need to bring proper size life jackets for everyone participating in water activities.
The Owner appreciates you enjoying the cottage and we all hope you have a wonderful vacation.
New tower went in 2019.
- Region: Kawarthas
- Closest Town: Kinmount
- Lake: Crystal Lake
- Exposure: North
*There is an Service Fee of $250.00 + $32.50 HST = $282.50 with every booking. This helps us run our platform and provide services such as 7/24 support on your trip.
2020-06-01 to 2020-08-31
|N/A||$3,300 *||1 Weeks|
There is a deposit required of 30% of the rental rate plus the Service Fee and HST upon booking and we will use your VISA, MC or Discover card for that.
The balance is due 30 days in advance of your arrival by email transfer, post-dated cheque or credit card.
Thank you for choosing us to create your cottage memories!
Review of R. C.'s stay in Aug 2019
Guest Comments: It is a great location and a nice spacious cottage. We had a couple of issues, the kitchen sink faucet leaks and needs to be replaced which the handyman says is a big job as the sink which is glued to the underside of the counter, needs to be lowered to be able to get at the faucet. Also two of the stove top elements stopped working which I believe was just a fuse that the handyman replaced. Other than that things ran smoothly.
CCR Reply: Thanks for the review! The owner will be replacing the faucet this week. So happy to hear you had a good time there.
Submitted: Sep 2019
Review of C. V. R.'s stay in Jul 2019
Guest Comments: We thoroughly enjoyed our time at this cottage. There were a few minor issues which we contacted the owner about and the issues were resolved quickly. We would like to be able to book this cottage again next summer if it is available.
CCR Reply: Thank you for your review. Later this year we will receive availability from the owner for 2020 and be in touch with you.
Submitted: Jul 2019