Contau Lake Swish Chalet
Great escape for Kayaking, Fishing and Geocaching
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom(s)
- 1 Bunkie (sleeps 2)
- Max. Adults 4
Contau Lake – One of our Traditional, Cute and Cozy Haliburton Cottage Rentals
Why choose Contau Lake Swish Chalet for your family vacation?
- A balance of quiet, natural surroundings, and relaxing interior
- Cozy cottage for up to 6 guests with 2 bedrooms and a bunkie, for extra privacy!
- Open concept living room, kitchen and dining area
- Close to Gooderham and Haliburton for local shopping, entertainment and amenities
Family activities to enjoy while staying at Contau Lake Swish Chalet:
- Stand-up paddle board and 2 kayaks for water fun and exploration
- Tv with DVD player and board games for evening enjoyment
- Fishing for Walleye, Musky and Perch (see MNR Fisheries website)
- Enjoy swimming from the swim ladder attached to the dock
- Explore the seven hamlets in the Geocaching Capital of Canada!
4 of the best features of Contau Lake Swish Chalet:
- Cozy, cute and comfortable cottage for your family vacation
- Screened lounge area with tiered relaxation stations to the lake
- Private cottage in a stand of tall pines and hardwoods
- Close to many different types of experiences, attractions and hiking trails
How Cottage Care Rentals can help with your vacation at Contau Lake Swish Chalet?
- Careful matching of guests to cottages
- Timely information leading up to your vacation
- Assistance in finding the right activity or dining experience in the Haliburton Highlands
- Your adult dogs are welcome at Contau Lake Swish Chalet
Your team at Cottage Care Rentals "TeamCCR' has an amazing BLOG - filled with cottage inspiration, tips and much more - please visit, enjoy and share! https://www.teamccr.com.
#cottagecarerentals on Facebook and Instagram to share your family fun at the cottage with us!
When you rent a cottage with Cottage Care Rentals you are automatically signed up to receive our blog posts.
- Cleaning Supplies
- Pillows and Blankets Provided
- Starter Supply of Paper Products
Water Dispenser: accepts 5 gallon jugs
Lake water is run through a UV filter and is safe to drink but coloured
- Coffee Maker
- Fridge and Stove
- Kitchen Linens
- Pots and Pans
- Sleeps 2
- Maximum Adults: 2
- Double/Single Bunk (1)
- Free Standing Fan(s)
- Board Games
- DVD Player (1)
- Television with HDMI (1)
- BBQ (Refillable Propane)
- Beach Chairs
- Deck Chairs
- Dock Ladder
- Fire Pit
- Parking Spaces (2)
- Patio Furniture
- Picnic Bench
- Screened Room/Gazebo
4' off the end of the dock
Please bring proper fitting life jackets for children
- Kayak (2)
- Life Jackets (Adult) (4)
- Stand-up Paddle Board (SUP) (1)
Important guest information:
- Pillows and blankets are provided.
- Bed, bath and kitchen linens are not provided - you will need to bring your own.
- A starter supply of tissue, paper towel and toilet paper is provided - please replenish what you use.
- You will need to clean the cottage and grounds as well as remove the garbage when you check out.
- BBQ Gas is provided
A Welcome Book, located on the kitchen table, contains important guest information - please ensure you familiarize yourself with its contents, such as:
- Garbage information
- Location of cleaning supplies
- Power failure instructions
- Primary contact information
Should we have to do an emergency clean and/or remove any garbage, fees will be applied as per the Terms and Conditions you agreed to.
All of our cottages are checked in between each group of Guests to confirm that everything is in order for your arrival.
- Check in time is 4pm and check out is at 12pm.
You will need to bring proper size life jackets for children participating in water activities.
The Owner appreciates you enjoying the cottage and we all hope you have a wonderful vacation.
- Region: Algonquin/Haliburton Highlands
- Closest Town: Gooderham
- Lake: Contau Lake
- Exposure: South
*There is an Service Fee of $120.00 + $15.60 HST = $135.60 with every booking. This helps us run our platform and provide services such as 7/24 support on your trip.
2020-06-01 to 2020-09-13
|N/A||$1,500 *||1 Weeks|
There is a deposit required of 30% of the rental rate plus the Service Fee and HST upon booking and we will use your VISA, MC or Discover card for that.
The balance is due 30 days in advance of your arrival by email transfer, post-dated cheque or credit card.
Thank you for choosing us to create your cottage memories!