Blue Hawk Lake Blue Bell
Traditional Pine Cottage with Sapphire Waters
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom(s)
- No Pets
- No Wifi
- Max. Adults 4
Blue Bell on Blue Hawk Lake - One of Our Charming and Traditional Pine Haliburton Cottage Rentals
Why Choose Blue Bell for Your Family Vacation?
- Blue Hawk Lake is considered one of Haliburton’s cleanest lakes with a limestone bottom
- This lake boasts sapphire coloured waters and the water is 8' deep off the dock
- The bottom is hard sand with fish friendly water plants
- Minutes to the town of Haliburton
- Escape the bugs in a lovely screened in porch at the back of the cottage
Family Activities to Enjoy while staying at Blue Bell:
- Just down the road from the Geocaching Capital of Canada
- A Canoe, paddle boat and rowboat to enjoy, exploring the lake or fishing for Walleye and Muskie
- Loads of board games, movies and books for evening or rainy-day entertainment
- Visit Skyline Park for glorious sunsets and expansive lookout views over the town of Haliburton
5 of the Best Features of Blue Hawk Lake Blue Bell:
- Clean and tidy pine cottage, very traditional, and welcoming
- Wonderful screened in porch off the kitchen for bug-free dining or evening games night
- 2 beautiful wood-stoves to keep the cottage cozy and mesmerize the eyes
- Games, books and movies in abundance
- Clean 3 pc bathroom and an outdoor outhouse for the adventurers in the group
How Cottage Care Rentals can help with your vacation at Ross Point:
- Careful matching of guests to cottages
- Timely information leading up to your vacation
- Assistance in finding the right activity or dining experience in the Haliburton Highlands
Blue Hawk Lake Blue Bell is a pet-free cottage
Your team at Cottage Care Rentals "TeamCCR' has an amazing BLOG - filled with cottage inspiration, tips and much more - please visit, enjoy and share! https://www.teamccr.com.
#cottagecarerentals on Facebook and Instagram to share your family fun at the cottage with us!
When you rent a cottage with Cottage Care Rentals you are automatically signed up to receive our blog posts.
- Cleaning Supplies
- Starter Supply of Paper Products
Ceiling fans in the living rooms. 2 stand fans. Please bring drinking water.
- Coffee Maker
- Fridge and Stove
- Kitchen Linens
- Pots and Pans
- Board Games
- DVD Player (1)
- Stereo Player (1)
- Television without HDMI (1)
- VCR (1)
Lots of Board Games, Movies, and Books! Cell service is 4 bars LTE.
- BBQ (Refillable Propane)
- Beach Chairs
- Deck Chairs
- Fire Pit
- Parking Spaces (3)
- Patio Furniture
- Screened Room/Gazebo
8' depth off dock, off the shoreline deck go left to the dock and right to the shallow entry with hard sand bottom and fish friendly water plants
No Boat Launch on Lake
- Canoe (1)
- Paddle Boat (1)
- Row Boat (1)
Important guest information:
- Guests are to bring pillows and blankets for Summer 2020
- Bed, bath and kitchen linens are not provided - you will need to bring your own
- A starter supply of tissue, paper towel and toilet paper is provided - please replenish what you use.
- You will need to clean the cottage and grounds as well as remove the garbage when you check out.
- BBQ Gas is provided
A Welcome Book, located on the kitchen table, contains important guest information - please ensure you familiarize yourself with its contents, such as:
- Garbage information
- Location of cleaning supplies
- Power failure instructions
- Primary contact information
Should we have to do an emergency clean and/or remove any garbage, fees will be applied per the Terms and Conditions you agreed to.
All of our cottages are checked in between each group of Guests to confirm that everything is in order for your arrival.
- Check in time is 4pm and check out is at 11am.
You will need to bring proper size life jackets for everyone participating in water activities.
The Owner appreciates you enjoying the cottage and we all hope you have a wonderful vacation.
- Region: Algonquin/Haliburton Highlands
- Closest Town: Haliburton
- Lake: Blue Hawk Lake
- Exposure: North
*There is an Service Fee of $120.00 + $15.60 HST = $135.60 with every booking. This helps us run our platform and provide services such as 7/24 support on your trip.
2021-06-21 to 2021-08-31
|N/A||$1,680 *||1 Weeks|
2020-10-08 to 2020-10-12
|$240 *||$0 *||4 Nights|
Review of B. S.'s stay in Aug 2020
Guest Comments: We had the most amazing time at Blue Bell cottage. This place is beautiful!! Clean, well kept and equipped! It's obvious the owners have put over 20 yrs. of love, creativity and hard work into creating this 'little piece of heaven" their second home. Can't rave enough about our whole experience. It was awesome. We will DEFINITELY be returning again, and again, and again. Well worth every penny and not disappointed by a single thing. Hats off to the owners and to Cottage Care for helping us find it!!
CCR Reply: Thank you for the wonderful comments and we are so glad you had a great vacation. Stay well! Team CCR
Submitted: Sep 2020
Review of C. U.'s stay in Aug 2020
Guest Comments: A perfect two-week holiday! The cottage, Blue Hawk Lake and the surrounding area are fantastic. We didn`t want to leave. That says it all!
CCR Reply: Thanks for staying at Blue Bell, we are so glad you enjoyed your vacation, hope to see you next year. Team CCR
Submitted: Aug 2020