Big Hawk Lake Hawks Rest
Beautiful cottage with west exposure on deep clean lake
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom(s)
- No Wifi
- Max. Adults 4
Big Hawk Lake Hawks Rest – One of our Traditional and Cozy Haliburton Cottage Rentals
Why choose Big Hawk Lake Hawks Rest for your family vacation?
- Beautiful western view with gorgeous sunsets while dining on the deck
- Cozy cottage for up to 6 guests, with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom
- Open concept living room, kitchen and dining area
- Close to Big Hawk marina for launching a boat
Family activities to enjoy while staying at Big Hawk Lake Hawks Rest:
- Great swimming off the dock, the lake is very clean and deep
- Fishing for Lake Trout, Whitefish, Bass and Perch
- Close to local hiking trails – see the location tab for links to the trails
- Read a book, play a game, watch a movie, swim, kayak, canoe.
4 of the best features of Big Hawk Lake Hawks Rest:
- Cozy and comfortable traditional pine cottage for your family vacation
- 47 steps to the waterfront with a landing with seating half-way for relaxing
- Very private cottage in a stand of tall evergreens and birch trees
- Fabulous view of the lake from the deck
How Cottage Care Rentals can help with your vacation at Big Hawk Lake Hawks Rest?
- Careful matching of guests to cottages
- Timely information leading up to your vacation
- Assistance in finding the right activity or dining experience in the Haliburton Highlands
Guests dogs are welcome at Big Hawk Lake Hawks Rest
Your team at Cottage Care Rentals "TeamCCR' has an amazing BLOG - filled with cottage inspiration, tips and much more - please visit, enjoy and share! https://www.teamccr.com.
#cottagecarerentals on Facebook and Instagram to share your family fun at the cottage with us!
When you rent a cottage with Cottage Care Rentals you are automatically signed up to receive our blog posts.
- Cleaning Supplies
- Starter Supply of Paper Products
Water is from the lake and is ok for washing and cooking, a large jug water dispenser is in the kitchen.
- Coffee Maker
- Fridge and Stove
- Pots and Pans
3 pc with shower stall
- Board Games
- DVD Player (1)
- Telephone (Local Calls Only)
- Television with HDMI (1)
- BBQ (Refillable Propane)
- Deck Chairs
- Dock Ladder
- Parking Spaces (2)
- Patio Furniture
There are no open fires permitted at this cottage, so there isn't a fire pit.
Important guest information:
- Guests need to bring their own pillows and blankets for summer 2020
- Bed, bath and kitchen linens are not provided - you will need to bring your own, unless otherwise arranged during the booking process.
- Please note that the single beds in Bedroom 2 are extra long and the owner suggests queen sheets for all beds.
- A starter supply of tissue, paper towel and toilet paper is provided - please replenish what you use.
- You will need to clean the cottage and grounds as well as remove the garbage when you check out unless otherwise arranged during the booking process.
- BBQ Gas is provided
- There is a water dispenser and you will need to bring drinking water. The owner will provide a starter jug for you. Tap water is form the lake and is potable for washing and cooking.
A Welcome Book, located on the kitchen table, contains important guest information - please ensure you familiarize yourself with its contents, such as:
- Garbage information
- Location of cleaning supplies
- Power failure instructions
- Primary contact information
Should we have to do an emergency clean and/or remove any garbage, fees will be applied per the Terms and Conditions you agreed to.
All of our cottages are checked in between each group of Guests to confirm that everything is in order for your arrival.
- Check in time is 4pm and check out is at 12pm.
You will need to bring proper size life jackets for everyone participating in water activities.
The Owner appreciates you enjoying the cottage and we all hope you have a wonderful vacation.
- Region: Algonquin/Haliburton Highlands
- Closest Town: Carnarvon
- Lake: Big Hawk Lake
- Exposure: West
*There is an Service Fee of $120.00 + $15.60 HST = $135.60 with every booking. This helps us run our platform and provide services such as 7/24 support on your trip.
2021-06-21 to 2021-08-31
|N/A||$1,490 *||1 Weeks|
There is a deposit required of 30% of the rental rate plus the Service Fee and HST upon booking and we will use your VISA, MC or Discover card for that.
The balance is due 60 days in advance of your arrival by email transfer, post-dated cheque or credit card.
Thank you for choosing us to create your cottage memories!
Review of J. G.'s stay in Aug 2019
Guest Comments: We found the cottage to be in good shape and was good value.
Submitted: Aug 2019
Review of K. C.'s stay in Jul 2020
Guest Comments: We feel so lucky to have had a week at Hawk's Rest. It exceeded our expectations. Cottage is beautiful, lakefront is amazing with terrific swimming, care and communication from your company was really great. Thank you for a wonderful holiday. Would definitely recommend.
Submitted: Jul 2020