Big Glamor Lake Bay View
Enjoy beautiful sunsets on your family vacation.
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathroom(s)
- Air Conditioning
- Max. Adults 8
Bay View on Big Glamor Lake - One of Our Beautiful Haliburton Cottage Rentals
Why Choose Bay View for Your Family Vacation?
- Beautiful cottage situated on pristine Big Glamor - premier 2-lake chain in the Haliburton Highlands
- This property boasts 190 feet of waterfront in a bay, with 36 acres of forest
- Enjoy the level grassy lot at the waterfront, western facing for stunning sunsets, and a large fire pit to enjoy under the night’s sky
- Guests love this family cottage and amenities such as air conditioning, laundry facilities, WIFI and Satellite TV
- Beautiful views of the lake from inside or on the expansive full length deck with both propane and charcoal BBQ’s (propane is supplied please bring charcoal)
- Massive screened porch “bug free zone” with comfortable seating – perfect for evening sunsets
- Great family getaway - Ideal place to escape to a luxurious accommodation that is off the beaten path
Family Activities to Enjoy While Staying at Bay View:
- 2 kayaks and a row boat available for guest use
- Three generation families will find ease in gathering at meal times around the large harvest table
- Large fully equipped eat-in kitchen, plus a full bar in the lower level with many areas to gather
- Enjoy stories, games and movies in the comfortably appointed living rooms
- Big Glamor offers amazing boating and fishing opportunities, rainbow and lake trout, smallmouth bass and perch
- Wake up to a morning kayak, swim, jog, walk or just laze with your coffee - plenty of space to find your perfect sitting spot
6 of the Best Features of Big Glamor Lake Bay View:
- Enjoy privacy, all day sun and beautiful views at this one of a kind Haliburton cottage
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms – Bay View can comfortably sleep 8 adults in privacy and comfort
- Large deck with beautiful views of the lake, outdoor dining and both propane and charcoal BBQ’s
- A small boat can be launched from the property; larger boats can use the boat launch off Ursa Road
- There is natural vegetation at the shore and in the bay for lake health - swimming is best off the dock
- Close to the Village of Haliburton - find all amenities such as boat rentals, local attractions, golf courses, walking trails and much more!
How Cottage Care Rentals Can Help With Your Vacation at Bay View?
- Concierge services available that offer cleaning and hot tub rentals
- Timely information leading up to your vacation
- Careful matching of guests to cottages
- Assistance in finding the right activity or dining experience in the Haliburton Highlands
Your one small non-shedding/non-water adult dog is welcome at Big Glamor Lake Bay View
Please Note: the pontoon boat you see in the picture is not included in the rental
Your team at Cottage Care Rentals "TeamCCR' has an amazing BLOG - filled with cottage inspiration, tips and much more - please visit, enjoy and share! https://www.teamccr.com.
#cottagecarerentals on Facebook and Instagram to share your family fun at the cottage with us!
When you rent a cottage with Cottage Care Rentals you are automatically signed up to receive our blog posts.
- Cleaning Supplies
- Laundry Facilities
- Pillows and Blankets Provided
- Starter Supply of Paper Products
- Coffee Maker
- Fridge and Stove
- Kitchen Linens
- Pots and Pans
Regular King Bed
- King Bed(s) (1)
- Free Standing Fan
Sleeping area - lower level
1 4pc and 1 3pc with shower stall
- Board Games
- DVD Player (2)
- Television with HDMI (2)
- BBQ (Charcoal)
- BBQ (Refillable Propane)
- Deck Chairs
- Dock Ladder
- Fire Pit
- Parking Spaces (3)
- Patio Furniture
- Screened Room/Gazebo
The hot tub can be added to your stay for an additional charge. Please bring charcoal for the Charcoal BBQ. Propane is provided.
Boat launch is at the end of Glamor Lake Road at the dam between Big and Little Glamor.
- Pillows and blankets are provided.
- Bed, bath and kitchen linens are not provided - you will need to bring your own.
- A starter supply of tissue, paper towel and toilet paper is provided - please replenish what you use.
- You will need to clean the cottage and grounds as well as remove the garbage when you check out.
- BBQ Gas is provided.
- You are responsible to bring proper sized life jackets for everyone planning to enjoy water activities.
- BBQ gas is provided. You will need to bring or purchase locally additional Toilette Tissue, Paper Towels and Kleenex for your use and to supplement the starter supply for the next Guests.
- All of our cottages are checked in between each group of Guests to confirm that everything is in order for your arrival.
- Check in time is 4:00pm and check out is at 11:00am.
- Region: Algonquin/Haliburton Highlands
- Closest Town: Haliburton
- Lake: Big Glamor Lake
- Exposure: West
Rates & Optional Services
*There is an Service Fee of $250.00 + $32.50 HST = $282.50 with every booking. This helps us run our platform and provide services such as 7/24 support on your trip.
2021-06-21 to 2021-08-31
|N/A||$3,200 *||1 Weeks|
- Cleaning: $250.00 per stay plus HST
- Hot Tub Rental Fee: $300.00 per stay plus HST
There is a deposit required of 30% of the rental rate plus the Service Fee and HST upon booking and we will use your VISA, MC or Discover card for that.
The balance is due 60 days in advance of your arrival by email transfer, post-dated cheque or credit card.
Thank you for choosing us to create your cottage memories!