Baptiste Lake Golden Shores
Every season cottage for great family adventures
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom(s)
- Max. Adults 4
Baptiste Lake Golden Shores - One of our Every Season, Comfortable and Cozy Bancroft Cottage Rentals
Why Choose Baptiste Lake Golden Shores for Your Family Vacation?
- Enjoy the sandy waterfront, great swimming, fishing and many winter activities
- Summer Fun with a gently sloped property to a beautiful, golden, walk-in sandy shore and dock – all day sun!
- Winter fun with a little toboggan hill, on a main snowmobile trail, excellent ice fishing, near by outdoor skating rink
- A modern comfortable interior, with a fully equipped kitchen, dishwasher, WiFi and Satellite!
- Beautiful family-oriented lake - great for boating - the boat launch is minutes away
- It is perfect for a family looking to experience and create cottage memories in these quiet, relaxing and natural surroundings
Family Activities to Enjoy in Summer and Winter While Staying at Baptiste Lake Golden Shores:
- 2 Stand-up Paddle Boards and a Canoe available for guest use and enjoyment
- Great opportunity to enjoy fishing for Large and Small mouth Bass, Lake Trout, Pike, Perch and Pickerel
- Open living and dining area for families to enjoy great meals, play games or watch movies
- Located near the Seven Hamlets that make up the Geocaching Capital of Canada!
- Visit some exceptional mineral deposits in Bancroft
- Visit the charm of Agnew's General Store and Cardiff’s Country Store
- Enjoy the South Algonquin Trails for horseback riding and riding lessons
- At night enjoy the fire pit, gaze at the stars and listen to the loons
- Snowmobiling, ice fishing, skating and tobogganing
5 of the Best Features of Baptiste Lake Golden Shores:
- 3 bedrooms and a full bathroom with a tub/shower – sleeps 7 comfortably - Max 4 adults
- The outside is wonderful, offering several vantage points to find your perfect relaxation spot
- The deck has chairs for viewing the lake, a gas BBQ and patio set for outside dining
- Catch pike off the dock, bass along the shoreline, muskie out in the lake
- Close to the town of Bancroft and near the southern tip of Algonquin Park, Golden Shores has everything required to complete a perfect holiday
How Cottage Care Rentals can help with your Vacation at Baptiste Lake Golden Shores:
- Timely information leading up to your vacation
- Careful matching of guests to cottages
- Assistance in finding the right activity or dining experience in the Hastings Highlands
Your one non-shedding, non-water, adult dog is welcome at Baptiste Lake Golden Shores
Your team at Cottage Care Rentals "TeamCCR" has an amazing BLOG - filled with cottage inspiration, tips and much more - please visit, enjoy and share! https://www.teamccr.com.
#cottagecarerentals on Facebook and Instagram to share your family fun at the cottage with us!
When you rent a cottage with Cottage Care Rentals you are automatically signed up to receive our blog posts.
- Cleaning Supplies
- Pillows and Blankets Provided
- Starter Supply of Paper Products
The dispenser holds 15 litre refillable jugs. Tap water is used for cooking and bathing. Please bring drinking water.
- Coffee Maker
- Fridge and Stove
- Pots and Pans
There is a Keurig and Drip coffee maker.
- Queen Bed(s) (1)
- Ceiling Fan
4 piece with tub and shower
- Board Games
- DVD Player (1)
- Television with HDMI (1)
There is a Playstation 3 that can play Netflix
DVD player for watching movies
- BBQ (Refillable Propane)
- Beach Chairs
- Deck Chairs
- Fire Pit
- Parking Spaces (2)
- Patio Furniture
Catch pike off the dock, bass along the shoreline, muskie out in the lake.
Ice fishing; tobogganing; ice skating near by.
- Canoe (1)
- Stand-up Paddle Board (SUP) (2)
Important guest information:
- Pillows and blankets are provided.
- You will need to bring Bed, bath and kitchen linens.
- A starter supply of tissue, paper towel and toilet paper is provided - please replenish what you use.
- You will need to clean the cottage and grounds as well as remove the garbage when you check out.
- BBQ Gas is provided
- Tap water is only used for cooking and bathing. There is a large water dispenser for 15 litre jugs, please bring drinking water. Please refrain from bringing single use plastic bottles.
A Welcome Book, located on the kitchen table, contains important guest information - please ensure you familiarize yourself with its contents, such as:
- Garbage information
- Location of cleaning supplies
- Power failure instructions
- Primary contact information
Should we have to do an emergency clean and/or remove any garbage, fees will be applied per the Terms and Conditions you agreed to.
All of our cottages are checked in between each group of Guests to confirm that everything is in order for your arrival.
- Check in time is 4pm and check out is at 12 noon.
You will need to bring proper size life jackets for everyone participating in water activities.
The Owner appreciates you enjoying the cottage and we all hope you have a wonderful vacation.
- Region: Algonquin/Haliburton Highlands
- Closest Town: Bancroft
- Lake: Baptiste Lake
- Exposure: East
*There is an Service Fee of $140.00 + $18.20 HST = $158.20 with every booking. This helps us run our platform and provide services such as 7/24 support on your trip.
2021-06-21 to 2021-08-31
|N/A||$1,850 *||1 Weeks|
|Fall, Winter, Spring|
2020-09-14 to 2021-06-20
|$230 *||$1,600 *||3 Nights|
2021-02-11 to 2021-02-16
|$265 *||$1,850 *||3 Nights|
2021-03-12 to 2021-03-21
|$230 *||$1,600 *||3 Nights|
2020-10-08 to 2020-10-12
|$250 *||$1,850 *||3 Nights|
2020-12-20 to 2021-01-03
|$265 *||$1,850 *||5 Nights|
There is a deposit required of 30% of the rental rate plus the Service Fee and HST upon booking and we will use your VISA, MC or Discover card for that.
The balance is due 60 days in advance of your arrival by email transfer, post-dated cheque or credit card.
Thank you for choosing us to create your cottage memories!
Review of S. W.'s stay in Oct 2020
Guest Comments: Lovely cottage, can't wait to comeback!
Submitted: Oct 2020
Review of G. R.'s stay in Aug 2020
Guest Comments: Very clean cottage in a great location. We had a couple of questions for the owners and they were very helpful and responsive.
Submitted: Sep 2020