Allen Lake Grand View
Enjoy spectacular lake views, sauna, hot tub and theatre room
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathroom(s)
- Air Conditioning
- Max. Adults 8
- Hot Tub
Welcome to Grand View Cottage on Allen Lake in the Haliburton Highlands, Ontario
Why choose Grand View Cottage on Allen Lake for your family vacation?
- Cottage situated just steps away from the water
- Spacious cottage for up to 8 guests, with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
- Exceptional views of the lake from the deck, or through the floor to ceiling windows
- Outdoor hot tub and indoor Finnish sauna for your relaxation after a long day on the lake
- A propane BBQ and Weber Smoker with wood chips is available for your Cottage Chef. Please bring charcoal briquets.
Family activities to enjoy while staying at Grand View Cottage on Allen Lake:
- Great swimming off the dock
- Theatre Room is equipped with a 65' big screen TV with surround sound, Netflix and an extensive DVD Library.
- Wifi is available
- State of the art sound system in the main living room is complimented by an extensive vinyl collection with all of the Classics
- Internet radio with thousands of music choices for your listening pleasure with speakers throughout the cottage for a fantastic sound
- Quiet waterfront
- Fishing for Brook Trout, Haliburton Gold Lake Trout, Rainbow Trout and Small Mouth Bass from the 2 canoes or kayak (see MNR Fishing map in our photo section)
- Allen Lake is situated in Harcourt Park - with 6,900 acres for outdoor enjoyment on the hiking trails, bike trails, even dirt bike trails - to learn more about Harcourt Park visit https://harcourtpark.ca Please note: only residents motor boats are permitted.
- East Entrance to Algonquin Park for hiking to High Falls 15 minutes away
- South Algonquin Trails for horseback riding or riding lessons 15 minutes away
- The town of Wilberforce is about 20 minutes away and has all the amenities for cottage living. There is a Foodland grocery store, a gas station, restaurant, LCBO/beer store, medical center and pharmacy
- Visit the charm of Agnew's General Store
- Geocaching Capital of Canada’s #1 rated GeoTour centered in Wilberforce
- Visit some exceptional mineral deposits in Bancroft
5 of the best features of Grand View Cottage on Allen Lake:
- Central Air Conditioning
- Spacious comfortable cottage with every amenity you could ask for
- Large dock perfect for gathering and enjoying water activities
- Enjoy all day sun with the South East exposure
- Many indoor activities for those rainy days to keep the whole family busy
How Cottage Care Rentals can help with your vacation at Grand View Cottage on Allen Lake?
- Careful matching of guests to cottages
- Timely information leading up to your vacation
- Assistance in finding the right activity or dining experience in the Haliburton Highlands
Guest's adult dogs are welcome at Grand View Cottage on Allen Lake
Your team at Cottage Care Rentals "Team CCR' has an amazing BLOG - filled with cottage inspiration, tips and much more please visit, enjoy and share! https://www.teamccr.com/blog/
#cottagecarerentals on Facebook and Instagram to share your family fun at the cottage with us!
- Cleaning Supplies
- Laundry Facilities
- Pillows and Blankets Provided
- Starter Supply of Paper Products
- Coffee Maker
- Fridge and Stove
- Kitchen Linens
- Pots and Pans
Coffee Grinder - be sure to bring your coffee beans for a fresh roast. The kitchen is outfitted with all you will need for creating a fabulous meal, plenty of spices, oils and appliances.
Bedroom 1 with ensuite Upper Level
- King Bed(s) (1)
- Ceiling Fan
Bedroom 2 Upper Level
Bedroom 3 Upper Level
Bedroom 4 Upper Level
4 piece; 2 piece; 3 piece ensuite; shower at the sauna
- Blue Ray Player (2)
- Board Games
- DVD Player (1)
- Television with HDMI (1)
- Television without HDMI (1)
Theatre room has a 65' big screen tv with surround sound, netflix and loads of Movies, a DVD BluRay player is in both the Theatre room and the Upper lounge room. Internet radio - controlled by an inhouse computer - is available for thousands of music channels for your listening pleasure. With speakers throughout the cottage.
- BBQ (Refillable Propane)
- Beach Chairs
- Deck Chairs
- Dock Ladder
- Fire Wood
- Hot Tub
- Parking Spaces (3)
- Patio Furniture
A Weber Smoker with wood chips is available for your Cottage Chef. Please bring charcoal briquets.
Important guest information:
- Pillows and blankets are provided.
- Bed, bath and kitchen linens are not provided - you will need to bring your own.
- A starter supply of tissue, paper towel and toilet paper is provided - please replenish what you use.
- You will need to clean the cottage and grounds as well as remove the garbage when you check out.
- BBQ Gas is provided. A Weber Smoker with wood chips is available for your Cottage Chef. Please bring charcoal briquets.
A Welcome Book, located on the kitchen table, contains important guest information - please ensure you familiarize yourself with its contents, such as:
- Garbage information
- Location of cleaning supplies
- Power failure instructions
- Primary contact information
Should we have to do an emergency clean and/or remove any garbage, fees will be applied per the Terms and Conditions you agreed to.
All of our cottages are checked in between each group of Guests to confirm that everything is in order for your arrival.
- Check in time is 4pm and check out is at 11am.
You will need to bring proper size life jackets for everyone participating in water activities.
The Owner appreciates you enjoying the cottage and we all hope you have a wonderful vacation.
- Region: Algonquin/Haliburton Highlands
- Closest Town: Wilberforce
- Lake: Allen Lake
- Exposure: South east
Rates & Optional Services
*There is an Service Fee of $200.00 + $26.00 HST = $226.00 with every booking. This helps us run our platform and provide services such as 7/24 support on your trip.
2021-06-21 to 2021-08-31
|N/A||$3,200 *||1 Weeks|
- Cleaning: $180.00 per stay plus HST
There is a deposit required of 30% of the rental rate plus the Service Fee and HST upon booking and we will use your VISA, MC or Discover card for that.
The balance is due 60 days in advance of your arrival by email transfer, post-dated cheque or credit card.
Thank you for choosing us to create your cottage memories!
Review of J. H.'s stay in Aug 2019
Submitted: Aug 2019